Notes for Authors
- Only registered users can submit manuscripts to Al-Hayat. A user has to be registered as an Author in order to submit a manuscript.
- To submit a paper follow the "New Submission" link in your user profile, next to "Author"
- The standard manuscript length is 12 pages. However there is no page limit for papers submitted to Al-Hayat.
- Manuscript should be written in English and papers are generally consisted of title (text size of 14), author affiliation, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusions and references (text size of 12). A paper may also include appendixes and an acknowledgement. Abstract is written concisely and factually, includes the purpose of research, the method of research, the result and conclusion of research and should concisely state the content of the paper. Abstract is written in English and Indonesian language, in account between 150 - 250 words in one paragraph (see template for details)..
- Authors must use SI (International System) units and internationally recognized terminology and symbols.
- A double column format is used. The font used is Times New Roman and a text size of "10" is used for the main text body (see template for details). This format is rather familiar to authors since it is used in most conferences.
- All graphics and figures in good quality should be attached directly in the body of the paper. Large figures can span both columns. Colour figures and pictures are accepted provided that they are of good quality.
- References are cited in the text using reference manager Mandeley style IEEE. They are listed under the "References" section.
- An Author Profile section located at the end of the manuscript is optional but welcomed
- Paper size A4, margins Top, Left: 3 cm and Bottom, Right 2,5 cm. Please download and follow our live template to format your manuscript.
- All instructions and styles are included in the template in order to help authors to achieve fast and easy formating.
- If you experience any problems during the submission through our page (e.g. upload time-out in case of large files) please contact the editor here.